Home > job > Bangladeshi jobs trapped in quota

Bangladeshi jobs trapped in quota

Bangladeshi jobs trapped in quota

A t present, about 257 types of quota are available including children and grandchildren of the freedom fighters, women, districts, small ethnic groups (tribals), afflicted, Ansar and VDP, pets, players, and areas. These quotas are being applied for jobs and admission in BCS, government jobs and public universities including public universities. These quotes resulted in only 45 percent of the merit list in the BCS recruitment. And the remaining 55 percent quota was given.
Bangladeshi jobs trapped in quota

 

Of these, 30 people of freedom fighters quota, 10 women, 10 district and small ethnic groups are 5 percent. If the quota is not completely completed in any case, 1 percent is allocated for the disabled. In addition to the non-cadre first and second-class government jobs, the quota system is applied. In the third and fourth-grade government jobs, only 30 percent from the merit list and the rest 70 percent of the quota are met. The quota system is not only available to BCS and government jobs but from primary to university. There are huge talent dropouts every year, in the widespread ‘quota’ system for government jobs, including education institutions in the country. The meritorious students are losing their job in government jobs and relatively less talent for the quota due to good results.

 

ফেইসবুকে চাকরির সর্বশেষ আপডেট পেতে এখনই Job Circular - নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি গ্রুপ ও

চাকরি আছে পেজে যোগ দিন

Check Also

Bangladesh Technical Training Center (TTC) Job Circular 2018

Bangladesh Technical Training Center (TTC) Job Circular 2018 Bangladesh Technical Training Center (TTC) was established …