Standard Chartered Bank PUBLISHED NEW JOB CIRCULAR 2017
Managing the Teller Services functions at the counter and in the branch to ensure the delivery of quality service to customers
Job Description / Responsibility
• Duel control and day-end reconciliation of Cash, COs, other instruments and security items & stationary
• Processing Entries and Vouchers.
• Processing of Cashiers Order/Demand Drafts
• Processing Stop Payment instructions.
• To maintain Turn-around time.
• Maintenance of Cash Registers, Keys & Combination register and other relevant registers as applicable.
• ATM cash loading/Daily Servicing & Trouble Shooting, if any
• Management and reconciliation of all Suspense & Sundry Accounts
• Keep Cash Difference file, Courier Controls, and Debit cards & its register, if any.
• Carry out contingent responsibility of Receiving, Delivering, safe keeping and reconciliation of soiled/mutilated notes/prize bonds waiting to be delivered
• Preparation of Productivity Management and other reports and other regular returns.
• Rectification of internal control issues.
• Act as a Prime/non-prime key custodian, as assigned.
• Act as a Chief Teller, when assigned.
• Act as a back-up of BOSM, when assigned.
• Handle client inquiry/complaint & process request for certificates, statements, debit card, stop payment, cheque Book request, etc.
• Process Account related instruction and forward to account service/loan ops, as appropriate.
• Providing prompt and high quality service to Clients.
• To achieve set targets in terms of service standards for transactions.
• Ensuring that the branch premises are maintained to the specified standard. Recommended workflow changes for greater efficiency.
• Resolving investigations and inquiries initiated by customer inquiry to the specified standard.
• Continuing Customer Retention efforts with personal involvement in complaint resolution. Log customer complaints to CEMS and keep track of their resolutions.
• Establishing Risk recognition and Compliance Culture across the branch.
• Own and Drive Know Your Customer/CDD, Reputation Risk, Money Laundering initiative
• Report Suspicious Activities/Transactions as necessary.
• Ensure Control Environment is robust enough to receive Satisfactory Audit Ratings
• Ensure general house keeping standards of the branch
• Customer quarries follow up and solve problems
• Enhancement of the Bank’s image via community activities
• Generation of new business via in-branch contacts/Cross Selling from observation of customer transactions
• Building new relationships and strengthening existing Relationships
• To achieve set targets in terms of potential customer and follow up with phone calls.
• Referral of prospective business to other SCB functional units
• Assist the BM for the branch security management and coordinating with Administration as and when required.
• Assist the BM to ensure that branches maintain all the records that are auditable for good audit rating
• Participate in carry-out the Business Continuity Plan among the department.
• Have open channels of Communications and maintain high levels of motivation.
• Help create an environment where the branch people can operate as a team demonstrating the Values of the Bank.
At least 2 year(s)
- Day to day Branch Operations
- Achievement of Providing an excellent platform for services and sales
- Group & Local Regulatory Compliance
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage internal and external relationship.
- High level of initiatives, drive and achievement orientation to reach set targets and service standards.
- Good Understanding in Service and Operational Risk Management.
- Understanding of Business Goal Management and changes in Business climate.
- Ensuring smooth functioning of clearing and cash receipt of Central Bank.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
jagojobs.com Online Job Posting