M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement) Job Circular
M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement) Has Been Published A Great Career Opportunities. In According To This Job Circular, The Deadline For Apply This Job Is 24 March 2017 . To Know More Details Please See The Original Job Circular in Image File. The Image File Is Given Below. Opsonin Pharma Linited is one of the Leading Private Organization in the Country Doing Business for Many years, Its Goal to provide Great Experience` For the People of Bangladesh.
M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement) Has A Huge Number Of Members and playing their role with huge number of employees. In Bangladesh, It has been growing with Bangladesh`s financial sector with its broadest suite of corporate and institutional Activities. They are encouraging both fresh and experienced energetic individuals to join Their dynamic business team.They nurture employees with proper guidance and training so that they are equipped to perform the assigned responsibility.
For Reading And Downloading This Circular Easily We Attach The Image File Of Here. If you want to apply for this job,you should submit your application within That Date Which is Given On This Circular. After Reading This Circular Hope You can apply For This Job Easily.
Company Name : M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement)
Resignation . : Please See The Image File For Details
Job Type : Full Time
Age : Please See The Image File For Details
Manager – Administration
M.I. Cement Factory Ltd. (Crown Cement)
Job Description / Responsibility
- Responsible for developing SOP (Standard Operating Procedure), Policies for Day-to-day administration activities.
- To assist in dealing with discipline matters, Monitoring Security, housekeeping, health, safety and other compliance issues as per labour law to ensure a congenial working environment.
- Responsible for compliance to regulatory issues and Corporate Affairs of the company
- Maintain Daily attendance, leave, discipline, canteen, repair works etc.
- To maintain active communication with Law enforcing agencies, GOB and other agencies, offices and institutions and coordinate various administrative issues
- To initiate and maintain close coordination and liaison with each and every department and extend due cooperation towards employees in related area of activities and functions
- To ensure Trade License, Fire License, IRC, ERC, regulatory documents related to BIWTA, Environment, BIS, BSTI and other relevant documents are well maintained and updated
- To supervise, monitor and control functions and activities of Transport pool ( Duty roaster, Discipline & deployment of drivers, movement of vehicles, Tax, Token, Insurance, Registration, Maintenance, Transfer etc) , Security Personnel and Support staff
- To monitor and supervise outside Human Tracking System
- To upkeep and update company assets, agreements/deeds copy, etc.
- To carry out all other reasonable and rational assignments by the authority at times.
- Tertiary level education in Business/ Management/ Public Administration or related discipline from public or reputed private universities.
- 6 to 8 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age 33 to 38 year(s)
- Age 33 to 38 year(s)
- Commitment to promote organizational values
- Good interpersonal and liaison skills
- Personal attributes should include qualities professional approach, capacity to manage confidential information, cultural sensitivity
- Excellent in relevant Computer applications & programmes
- Excellent analytical abilities and management reporting capacity
- Excellent work environment & conditions, attractive compensation package and performance based career progression opportunities awaits for the deserving candidates.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
To Head of HR, M.I. Cement Factory Ltd (CROWN CEMENT), Delta Life Tower (3rd & 6th Floor), Plot-37, Road-45 (South) & 90 (North), Gulshan – 2, Dhaka-1212.
Name of the position applied for is to be inscribed on the top of the envelop or subject line.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : May 20, 2017