BRAC LATEST JOB CIRCULAR FOR TRAINEE OFFICER
Job Title: Trainee Officer (Dabi) Microfinance.
ABOUT BRAC :
- BRAC has published job circular on April 12, 2017 Post Trainee Officer (Dabi) Microfinance.
- BRAC is one of the world’s leading development organisations, dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowering the poor. BRAC Microfinance, a crucial component of BRAC’s holistic development model, currently serves more than 5 million clients with savings and credit services and has 17,000 full-time staff spread across more than 2200 branches all over Bangladesh. Dabi, a segment of BRAC Microfinance, is aimed to empower deprived women with limited income by providing savings and microcredit services to client groups which they can invest individually.
JOB DESCRIPTION / RESPONSIBILITY :
- Trainee Officers (Dabi) will go through a one year development plan in which they will receive classroom training and on the job experience as Programme Organiser, Branch Manager and Area Manager. After successful completion of training period, the Trainee Officer (Dabi) will be assigned as Area Manager (Dabi). Responsibilities of an Area Manager are listed below:
- Supervise Branch Managers on achieving monthly/quarterly loan disbursement target.
- Ensure right client selection according to policy and guidelines.
- Prepare periodical reports and submit to management.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for smooth functioning of activities.
- Masters from any recognised university with at least one first class/ division or equivalent CGPA.
- No third class/ division or below CGPA 2.00 is acceptable.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS :
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Micro Credit
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO
- Age Below or equal to 35 year(s)
- Have Good managerial skills
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities/ multitasking
- Finally selected candidates have to deposit Tk. 5000/- /- as per security money while joining and it will be refunded after six months from the date of joining.