Brac Bank Limited job circular 2017
Relationship Officer, Emerging Business – SME Banking Division
Brac Bank Limited
- Emerging Business Department of SME Banking Division is one of the fastest growing business unit of BRAC Bank. Dealing with upper segment SME clients, Emerging Business offers full spectrum of commercial banking products including trade financing. Emerging Business is looking for a new generation of energetic and dynamic Relationship Officers who will be in the frontline of business. They will be responsible for generating business and other ancillary duties. Successful candidates will undergo extensive training in each field of the value chain and will be developed as future leaders of SME Business.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Client and market survey to find potential customer in order to achieve individual sales targets
- Manage relationship with new and potential clients to bring new business
- Analysis of financial status (Profit and loss A/C, Balance sheet, cash flow and ratio) to evaluate the credit worthiness of the client
- Analysis of the entrepreneur, guarantor and other security
- Implement monitoring and collection measures
- Have in depth analysis of the market / industry and provide feedback for the development & revision Bank’s product & policy on a regular basis.
- Reporting periodically to the concerned management
- Any other development activity assigned by the management.
- Minimum graduate in any discipline from any reputed Public/Private/Foreign University. Post-graduation will be an added advantage.
- Minimum CGPA: 3.00 (out of 4)
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-starter with drive & initiatives
- Language proficiency both in Bangla and English
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary Range: Competitive package (Special incentive for outside Dhaka)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Published on: Apr 3, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Apr 15, 2017
Pay online and get 10% discount
Application Deadline : Apr 15, 2017