ASA NGO Job Circular 2017
ASA, one of the leading and sustainable Micro-finance Institutions (MFI) has extensive credit program all over Bangladesh and is extending technical service globally. Now, ASA is seeking application for the following position from competent, dynamic, experienced and self-motivated individuals. ASA Job Circular 2017 Related all information will be found in my personal website below.
Published Date: 11 February 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- To pay regular field visit for supervision and monitoring the program in entire sylhet division.
- To develop monthly activity plan.
- To coordinate training for PESP mentors & Supervisors.
- To provide technical support to develop PESP mentors & Supervisors skills.
- To conduct regular awareness meetings & promotional activities with parents, community people, govt. primary school teachers and related govt. officials.
- Responsibilities assigned by Senior Management.
- Reporting to the Project Officer (Primary Education).
- Monthly & annual report writing.
- B.Ed course or B.Ed degree (Mandatory)
- Honors/ masters from reputed university (any subjects)
- Age At most 30 year(s)
- Must be Non-smoker.
- Should be Smart, Friendly, Proactive, Self-motivated and Hardworking.
- Expert in using MS Office applications and internet browsing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpretation skills.
- Ability to work under stressful situation and meet the deadlines, and
- Good analytical skill.
- Tk. 17500
- TA/Resident facilities/Food allowance/pocket allowance/mobile allowance and other benefits will provide As per organization policy
- allowance and other benefits will provide As per organization policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job PostingInterested candidates can send their applications along with a full CV including mobile number. & e-mail address, two recent passport size photographs and related documents within 15/03/2017 addressing the President, ASA, 23/3, Bir Uttam A.N.M. Nuruzzaman Sarak, Shyamoli, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207. Sending copies of certificates, testimonials and other documents with the application is not necessary, but the original copies must be submitted at the time of interview. The selected candidate will require to deposit TK. 10,000 (Ten Thousand) at the time of joining and he will get it back with interest while leaving the job according to the rules of the organization.Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview.
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 15, 2017
You Come Here For:
ASA Job Circular 2017, ASA Job Opportunity 2017, ASA Career Opportunity 2017, www. ASA Job Career Opportunity 2017, ASA Job Opportunity 2016, ASA Career Opportunity 2017, ASA opportunity 2017, All ASA Job Circular 2017, All ASA Career Offer 2017, NGO job Offer 2017, 2017 NGO job, ASA job Oppertunity 2017